Steps to help you sign up for a pass and competitions for this year's weekend full of festivities.
Full Weekend Pass Prices
This Full Pass gives you access to the Workshops offered all weekend long.
All Weekend Pass holders enjoy access to 4 nights of dancing until dawn, Free S'Mores and Irish Coffee Bar on Saturday and eligibility to compete.
Use our easy online registration to sign up and breeze through check-in at the event.
- US$159 Weekend Pass (US$179 after March 19th and at the door)
International WCS dancers get $20 off your WEEKEND PASS, e-mail us for the discount code.
Students/Teachers, Military (Active/Guard/Reserve/Retired), Fire/Police/EMS WCS dancers get 10% off your WEEKEND PASS, e-mail us for the discount codes. Please include a school schedule or an ID for verification in your e-mail (pictures are absolutely acceptable).
Competition Entry Prices
We offer a variety of competitive events throughout the event where you get to showcase your hard work and gather feedback from the judges. You must have purchased a Full Weekend Pass in order to be eligible to compete in the following competitions.
- Jack & Jill (WSDC): US$25 per person
- Strictly Swing: US$50 per couple
Other Pass Prices
We also offer the following passes for friends and family of our dancers as well as those who can only make it for a day or two instead of the entire weekend. The pass holders of the following are not eligible to compete. Spectator Passes holders are kindly asked to refrain from entering the dance floor.
- Rising Star Pass: US$50 per couple (includes contest entry fee)
- All Star - Champion Pass: US$1 (limited quantities)
- Spectator Pass: US$20 per day/US$35 for the weekend
- Thursday Workshop & Dance: US$30
- Friday Day Pass: US$80
- Saturday Day Pass: US$90
- Sunday Day Pass: US$70
- Weekend Dance Pass: US$65 (valid for the time listed for each day)
- Dance Only Pass: US$25 Thursday, Friday & Saturday nights (valid from 10 pm - 6 am only)